Kodak is a technology company focused on imaging.
We provide - directly and through partnerships with other innovative companies - hardware, software, consumables and services to customers in graphic arts, commercial print, publishing, packaging, electronic displays, entertainment and commercial films, and consumer products markets.
With our world-class R&D capabilities, innovative solutions portfolio, and highly trusted brand, Kodak is helping customers around the globe to sustainably grow their businesses and enjoy their lives.
Though Kodak has mostly been known for its historic role in photography, the company has served imaging needs of numerous industries since the early 1900s. Kodak's current portfolio is based on deep technological expertise developed over the years in materials science, deposition and digital imaging science.
Using this expertise, the company that delivered the first roll film and the first digital camera is now delivering leading solutions for today's business customers.
Today we are building new growth businesses based on our technology and the value of the Kodak brand.
- Offset plates
- Computer to plate devices
- Electrophotographic printing solutions
- OEM toner
Enterprise Inkjet Systems
- KODAK PROSPER Systems and components
- KODAK VERSAMARK Systems and components
- Print on Demand Solutions (PODS)
- Ink and service annuities
- FLEXCEL NX Systems and Plates
- Legacy packaging solutions
Software and Solutions
- KODAK Unified Workflow Solutions
- Technology Solutions
Consumer and Film
- Motion picture and commercial films
- Consumer inkjet solutions
- Brand licensing
- Synthetic chemicals
Advanced Materials and 3D Printing Technology
- Materials Science
- Image Science
- Deposition Science
Eastman Business Park
- A 1,200 acre innovation hub and manufacturing center
- 16 million square feet of manufacturing, distribution, lab and office space
- 68 companies with more than 6,600 employees working in the Park
- Tremendous access to water, waste management, electricity, steam and chilled water
- Excellent access to talent, workforce development program on-site
- 500 miles from 30% of the population of the USA and Canada
Doing Business with Kodak
We work with many suppliers and vendors as a customer, a supplier and sometimes, as both. We also develop strategic relationships with government agencies, small business start-ups and universities.